ENTSO-E held regional workshops in each of the six regional groups defined in the Ten-Year Network Development Plan (TYNDP) in November and December 2011.
The workshops were held in preparation for the next release of the TYNDP and the Regional Investment Plans (RegIPs); currently open for public consultation and due to be published in June 2012. The workshops focused on the methodologies for the TYNDP & RegIP 2012 development and the preliminary results at regional level. Two of the six regional workshops also covered ENTSO-E’s Network Code on Connection requirements for Generators.
The presentations and agendas can be viewed via the links below. A summary of the workshops may be reviewed here.
The aim of the workshops was to introduce and discuss the TYNDP and RegIPs development process and the assessment of regional projects of pan-European relevance including:
- TYNDP & RegIPs development process;
- Main challenges and specifics for grid development in each region;
- Identification and assessment of all candidate projects of European relevance;
- Preliminary results of the Regional Investment Plan under the TYNDP;
- Anticipation of Energy Infrastructure Package implementation.
In addition, an information session was held on the draft European Network Code for Requirements for Grid Connection applicable to all Generators (NC RFG)
at the workshops in the Continental South East Region and the Baltic Sea Region focusing on:
The agenda and presentations from each workshop are available at the links below:
- The network code development context;
- The present status and work program of the generator code development;
- The scope of the code in terms of cross-border issues and significant users;
- Approaches on retro-active application and cost-benefit analysis;
- The process for public consultation.
RG CSW (Regional Group Continental South West) TYNDP & RegIPs, 29 Nov 2011
RG CCE (Regional Group Continental Central East) TYNDP & RegIPs, 5 Dec 2011
RG CCS (Regional Group Continental Central South) TYNDP & RegIPs, 7 Dec 2011
RG CSE (Regional Group Central South East) TYNDP, RegIPs & NC RFG, 12 Dec 2011
RG BS (Regional Group Baltic Sea) TYNDP, RegIPs & NC RFG, 14 Dec 2011
RG NS (Regional Group North Sea) TYNDP & RegIPs, 15 Dec 2011