The presentation is now available from the ENTSO-E Ten-Year Network Development Plan (TYNDP) and the Regional Investment Plans (RgIPs) workshop held in Stuttgart on 7 December 2011.
The workshop was held in preparation for the next release of the TYNDP and the RgIPs in June 2012. The open workshop with stakeholders focused on the methodologies for the TYNDP & RgIP 2012 development and the expected results at the Continental Central South region level.
The agenda and presentation from the workshop are available at the link below.
The aim of the workshop was to introduce and discuss the TYNDP and RgIPs development process and the assessment of regional projects of pan-European relevance as follows:
- TYNDP & Regional Investment Plans development processes;
- Main challenges and specifics for grid development in Continental Central South region;
- Identification and assessment all candidate projects of European relevance;
- Preliminary results of the Continental Central South Regional Grid Investment Plan under the TYNDP;
- Anticipation of Energy Infrastructure Package implementation.