Expanding and Improving Cross Border Energy Networks
19 June 2013 - 08:00, Brussels
Premier Cercle, in association with Linklaters, BNP Paribas, Essent Belgium, with the support of ENTSO-E is organising the Connecting Europe Facility conference on June 19, 2013, Rue Royale 20, 1000 Brussels.
It aims at deepening the ongoing discussions on expansion and Improvements of Cross Border Energy Networks and confronting positions on long term capacities needs in Europe.
Improving Europe’s Network Connections:
Cross Border Networks:
- What are the main challenges for networks interconnections?
- What are the impacts of the TEN-E programme and the CEF?
- How to attract interconnections between EU Member States and third countries?
- How to improve Network reliability and efficiency?
- Connecting low carbon energy to the grid: how to keep up with demand?
- What are the Contribution of Smart Grids and energy efficiency?
- Market coupling: why does it matter? - Market expectations and how to manage them?
- What is the significance of private sector funding?
To participate in the conference, please register on www.premiercercle.com/eufacility or via: email@example.com