ENTSO-E held a workshop on the Network Code on Capacity Allocation and Congestion Management (CACM) at its ground floor premises at Avenue Cortenbergh 100, Brussels 1000, Belgium on 3 July from 10.30am until 4pm.
ENTSO-E held a web based consultation for the CACM NC from 23 March 2012 until 23 May 2012. The constructive comments received as part of the web based consultation will help ENTSO-E to further develop and refine the network code. All comments received may be viewed on ENTSO-Es website . Stakeholders were informed at the workshop on how the comments received will be taken into account in the final version of the CACM NC to be submitted to ACER by 30 September 2012.
The workshop covered the following:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Summary of key issues raised in stakeholder responses to the CACM code
- Key points raised by ACER
- Summary of general changes and improvements to the network codes
- Changes & improvements to capacity calculation & bidding zone sections
- Changes & improvements to day ahead & intraday sections
- Questions & discussion
- Next steps