The CIGRE Session gathers more than 3200 senior executives, experts, CEOs and Young engineers, from the Power Industry, and a total of 6613 trade visitors from 97 countries.
The CIGRE Session provides a unique opportunity to listen to contributions from international senior executives as well as experts and specialists through official presentations, panel discussions, technical meetings and poster sessions.
Main themes will include:
- Eco design of equipment
- Maintenance, refurbishment and life time of equipment
- Real time monitoring of equipment and systems
- Development of DC solutions
- Coordination between TSOs
- Public acceptance of equipment
- Integration of renewable
- Active distribution systems
- Information systems
In parallel, a Technical Exhibition will be held at the same location, showcasing new services, tools, equipment and materials, as well as the most advanced technologies in the power systems field.
For more information and registration, visit the CIGRE Session 2014 website