InnoGrid2020+ is the not-to-be-missed European R&D conference organised by ENTSO-E and EDSO for transmission and distribution grids. It provides a unique opportunity to take stock of the direction of EU-funded R&D, as well as addressing some of the main challenges still being faced.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President and Commissioner for Energy Union
- Miguel Arias Cañete, Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy
- Jurijs Spiridonovs, Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Economics of Latvia
- Nick Winser, ENTSO-E President, Chairman, National Grid
- João Torres, Chairman of EDSO for Smart Grids, CEO, EDP Distribuçao
- Giovanni De Santi, Director, Institute for Energy and Transport, EC JRC
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Director, Florence School of Regulation
Register for Innogrid2020+ no later than 13 March. Please note that participation is free of charge for ENTSO-E members. For more information please contact Ioana Nedelcu.
The 2015 event will build on the success of the
2014 conference, which gathered approximately 250 experts from EU institutions and member states, research institutes and academia, manufacturers, system operators and market players, agencies and associations, as well as NGOs, and catered for high level, constructive and forward looking exchange of information and discussions.
Beyond panel sessions and debates, InnoGrid2020+ will run a poster and exhibition session, enabling participants not only to share knowledge and best practice but also network and possibly meet future project partners at the event.
Follow @entsoe on Twitter to get the highlights of the conference in real time and join the discussion by adding #Innogrid2020 to your tweets.
The programme and the speakers' presentations are available on the Innogrid website.
To discuss opportunities to showcase your project or innovations at the conference, please contact: