The CIM Users Group is holding its annual European conference on 17-20 June in Oslo, Norway.
This conference will address topics such as:
- Network modeling;
- Enterprise integration;
- Frameworks for asset health;
- Interactions between transmission and distribution entities;
- A focus on how the CIM and the recently approved ENTSO-E Common Grid Model Exchange Standard can be used to meet the information exchange required by Network Codes.
Specifically presentations will address interactions between TSO-DSO, DSO-DER, and deregulated-regulated players as well as European R&D Smart Grid projects developing new uses of the CIM. This conference will provide attendees with the chance to interact with industry leaders in the application and development of the IEC TC57 CIM standards.
Who should attend?
- The conference is open to all current or potential CIM users;
- The conference will be of particular benefit to utilities and vendors who are or will be involved in the application of the IEC Common Information Model (CIM) standards.
For information on this conference, please visit www.cimug.org. Should you have any questions on this event, please contact Kay Clinard, kay(at)ucaiug.org, or call +1 919 847 2944.